Sunday 20 July 2014

The 90s TAG

Hi! I couldn't resist this tag, I just love everything about the 90s so much! And, of course, what would a throwback be without a classic chubby childhood photo, or two? Yep, my face really was that spherical...




1.     Favourite Disney film?
The Little Mermaid.

2.     NSYNC or Backstreet Boys?
This is so difficult… There are a few  Backstreet Boys songs that are definitely up there in my favourite songs, but I think I’ll have to say NSYNC overall.

3.     Favourite music artist?
Britney, always! Did anyone else have the behind the scenes video?!

4.     Favourite sweet?
The fizzy pink and blue ones (I mentioned them in this post)

5.     Weirdest fashion trend?
Massively baggy jeans (like, flared from the hips) with a chain, or maybe that was just me…

6.     Favourite games console and game?
Nintendo 64! And either MarioKart, or Pokemon (all of them!)

7.     What would you watch after school?
Ed, Edd and Eddy – such a good show! And Arthur, though I’m still trying to figure out which animal is which…

8.     Favourite book?
Vicky Angel, and pretty much everything else by Jaqueline Wilson, really!

9.     Favourite clothing store?
Tammy Girl!

10.  A 90s beauty memory?

I was a part of a dance and drama group, and for the big shows I remember wearing my Miss Sporty bright blue eye shadow and a bright red lipstick… classic!

I hope you've enjoyed reading this TAG, I always love a good throwback to the nineties!




No comments:

Post a Comment