Sunday 20 July 2014

Closet Confidential TAG

Sadly, this isn't my wardrobe, but I wish it was! Image from here
Hello! I saw this tag a while ago on the beautiful Fleur DeForce's channel, and since then I've seen quite a few people do it - I think it's a really nice way to share your favourite items or bargains, and to rekindle a bit of love for some forgotten pieces! 

1.     What is the oldest item in your wardrobe?
An S Club 7 Carnival Tour 2002 t-shirt! Not the most fashionable of pieces, but it brings back so many memories that I can't bring myself to throw it away!

2.     What is the newest item?
I have two - a plain black woven cami from New Look (£9.99), and a paisley halter cami from Miss Selfridge top (£20)

3.     What is the most expensive item?
A Jack Wills gilet (£98) from a few years ago, when I was JW obsessed!

4.     What is the cheapest/most affordable item that you wear/use a lot?
Primark plain tank tops! I think they're £2.50, and I literally wear them everyday, plus they come in quite a few colours. If you don't own any Primark basics, where have you been?!

5.     What was the biggest bargain?
My graduation/grad ball dresses - I bought three (one for each, plus one spare because I'm indecisive). The two from Topshop were £25 each, down from £46 and £48, and the pink one from Dorothy Perkins was £15... bargain! Also, I bought a dress for my friend's fancy 21st birthday party back in November, and I found the perfect one from none other than Primark! My boyfriend and I were both completely dressed in Primark actually, and it was so great seeing peoples' faces when we told them!

This was the best picture I could find of the Primark dress, sorry!
6.     What was the biggest waste of money?
This one is a bit embarrassing... about 5 or 6 years I insisted that I needed an Element hat (I was going through a phase) that was about £30, and I can honestly say that I've never ever worn it , not even once. It was a dirty green peaked beanie with plaits down the size, and it was sort of square around the top. I'm ashamed just thinking about it!

I hope you've enjoyed reading my answers to the Closer Confidential TAG, I've definitely enjoyed reminiscing (though maybe not about the hat). Leave me a comment below if you've answered it, I tag everyone! Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment