Friday 11 July 2014

Dove Hair Therapy - Nourishing Oil Care


I'm a big fan of Dove hair care, so when I saw that this line were on offer (£1.50 each in Sainsburys!) I just had to whip them up! Sadly, instead of buying a shampoo and conditioner, I accidentally bought a conditioner and an 'express treatment conditioner', so had to pay full price for the shampoo separately in Boots :( Anyway, I love these. I've been using them for a week now and, so far, I really love the results - my hair feels all silky and smooth and nourished! I'm not really sure what the express treatment does, but the effects of that would be more noticeable if I wasn't using the shampoo and conditioner already, or if my hair was in major need of some TLC. Anyway, I'll keep trying it and keep you posted! 

Have you tried any of the Dove hair therapy range? What do you think of it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment