Friday 11 July 2014

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter


Okay, here's the down-low: I was given the coveted Clinique Cleansing Balm for Christmas, and knew immediately that we were a match made in heaven. Sadly, when the time came for me to repurchase, I was not only low on pennies, but it seemed to be sold out everywhere! Naturally, I furiously searched the blogosphere in search of an alternative - and came across this, The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter. I went straight to The Body Shop to buy it, and haven't looked back since. It was only £12, rather than twentysomething for Clinique, and it's virtually the same, just slightly more buttery, and it really does do the job perfectly, melting away makeup with ease, whilst being gentle on even the most sensitive of eyes.

After washing and drying my hands, I apply a finger scoop (?) of this cleanser on to dry skin, and spend a while gently massaging it into my face, before rubbing it over my eyes (if you do the eyes first, you'll just smear mascara etc. all over your face, I learnt this the hard way). Then I wet my hands and go over my face again, working the balm into a bit of a lather, before wiping it off (again, gently) with a clean, damp flannel.

I'll do a post on my full skincare routine very soon, and go into the dirty (or clean) details, but, for now, I hope you enjoyed this short post on the Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter! Have you found any skincare dupes? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment