Monday 21 July 2014

Quick Review - Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant

Hello everyone, and happy Monday! Hope you all had a lovely weekend :) Today I thought I'd review something that I really struggle with finding... deodorant. As a sweater (just getting it out there), I have a lot of difficulty finding deodorants that a) actually work, b) don't smell disgusting, and c) don't break the bank. After much trial and error, I feel like I've finally found the one for me!



Normally I go for a liquid deodorant, but this is one of those waxy sticks, and it is so much easier - no faffing about with your arms raised waiting for it to dry, or skipping that step and having to explain to people "Oh, that's not sweat, it just my deodorant... honestly!". Aside from ease of use, this deodorant does actually seem to work, too - I wore it for the Graduation Ball, the dance floor of which was ridiculously hot, and I didn't have issues of the sweat variety. Also, it really does live up to its name and dries invisibly, which is always a huge bonus (though shouldn't really be a bonus, but rather a necessity in all deodorant!).

I hope you've enjoyed my quick review of the Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant! Have you tried this? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment