Saturday 19 July 2014

A Week in Pictures #2

Hello, and welcome to my second instalment of A Week in Pictures! I've had an exciting week - I was reunited with my boyfriend and best friends at the new house, graduated with a First, saw my beautiful friends graduate, and then attended the Graduation Ball (there was a chocolate fountain!). I'm now back home with my family and beloved dogs (the puppies seem to have suddenly become dogs - so grown up!!), but here is a little look back at my week :)


Fell in love with M&S shoes / need this Topshop skirt / new camera (graduation gift)
Dexter posing, as per / flower in our garden / nailing the hat toss
Beautiful Pandora ring (graduation gift) / my wonderful parents / my friend and I, and a Keele logo with legs....
Moroccan duck salad at The Hand & Trumpet / new Miss Selfridge top / cupcakes!!
My beautiful friends and I before the ball / my lovely fella / props are the best
Photobooth fun / nappin' / more graduation gifts!
I hope you've all had a great week too! I'm really liking these posts, they're such a nice way to look back on the week. What've you been up to? Do you have any weekend plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment