Thursday 14 August 2014

The Beauty Scenario TAG



Once again, the photo above bares no relation to the content of this post, but how beautiful are those flowers?

Here it is - the Beauty Scenario Tag! 


1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I don't actually have any high end foundations, but for drugstore I'd say either the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eaux de Teint or Bourjois Healthy Mix.


2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I think I would hint by maybe touching my teeth (not in a weird way that's too obvious!), but I think I'd be too shy to say something straight out!

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
I think I'd probably be boring and go for the Maybelline Baby Lips cherry me

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Firstly, I would definitely NOT go for the emo fringe swept over my face! Makeup-wise, I don't think I did anything too catastrophic... not that I was aware of, anyway!

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you A) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
Definitely A - it'd be way too awkward if I did anything else!

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
The Real Techniques Modern Natural Palette, definitely.

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
My Naked2 palette - something about that just makes me covet it!

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you A) Just pretend you haven't noticed B) Ask them to repurchase it or C) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
Depending on which friend it was, I would probably make a joke about the condition they returned it in. I wouldn't let them repurchase it, but I would definitely want them to feel at least a tiny bit guilty...

You know the drill - if you're reading this, then you are tagged!



No comments:

Post a Comment