Monday 11 August 2014

Summer Lovin' Tag

I have no idea who that lady is, but this was the gorgeous view from the beach on Zakynthos. The island in the distance is Kefalonia, which is another beautiful place to visit.
Today the weather is cold and crappy, so I've been making myself feel summery on the inside by counting down the days (twelve) until my family holiday to Florida, and having a look at things to do whilst we're there (Sephora and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, of course). By now, you're probably well aware that I am a sucker for answering tag questions, so when I came across the Summer Lovin' Tag I thought it was the perfect thing to help myself and you guys to stay in the summery mood, and to help tune out the wind and rain for a little while!

1. Summer lipstick you're loving?
No.7 Moisture Drench in Coral Rose

2. Summer nail polish you're loving?
OPI - Kiss Me On My Tulips


3. Bikini you're loving this summer?
I have two favourites, is that allowed? The first is a mint colour aztec print bikini from Primark and I absolutely adore it! I went to Greece earlier this year, and I think I wore this every day. I can't remember exactly how much it was, but I'm pretty sure it was between £4 and £6 - absolute bargain!


The second was another bargain, but this time from Topshop. It was supposed to be £30 (as a set), but I found it in the sale rack the other day for only £15, and student discount made it £13.50! As you might have seen in my recent post Current Obsessions - Monochrome, I just love the beautiful simplicity of black and white, so this bikini is perfect. I also like that it has little pom poms lining one edge of the top and bottoms, because it just adds a little something extra and makes me look funky...


4. Favourite summer Frappuccino from Starbucks?
I love the mocha frappuccinos, but Starbucks charge an extra 35p just to have soya milk, so I tend to opt for Costa usually!

5. Favourite fake tan?
St Tropez Express Advanced Bronzing Mousse (£33)

6. Favourite summer song?
Ariana Grande - Problem, ft. Iggy Azalea

7. Favourite summer accessory?
My little brown New Look bag, which was only £9.99. I just think it's the perfect size for summer or on holiday, when all you really want to carry is your phone, some money, maybe a camera or a pocket map. 
I can't find the bag online any more, but here is a picture of it in action in Greece as I annihilated my boyfriend at crazy golf! (He'll tell you he won, but don't believe him)


8. Favourite summer fragrance/perfume?
See by ChloƩ

9. Summer book you're loving?
Paper Towns by John Green. 
I only started reading this a few days, so I'll be doing a full review once I've finished it.
 10. What are you most excited to do this summer? 
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!

I wasn't blogging when I went to Greece earlier this year, but I wish I had been because it would have made a lovely holiday post. I'll definitely be doing a few posts to document my time in the USA, but if you'd like to see anything about my time in Zakynthos, or anything about the island (it is so beautiful!), then let me know and I'll get a post together :)

You're all tagged, so let me know in the comments if you've answered over on your blog! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Wow I would love to go to Greece!! I am so excited for you going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I just went to the new section and LOVED it! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
    xo,
    Grace
    styleartandgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greece is soooo lovely! I've been to a few Greek island now and they are just gorgeous :) Awh wow, you've been there?! I'm so excited! Definitely going to get myself a wand! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog and I'm so jealous that you're going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Take lots of pictures and please do a blog post on it too! Have a lovely holiday x

    www.lagerfeld-love.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh no worries! I love reading your blog :) Haha, I am so ridiculously excited!! I'll definitely be doing a blog post :) Hopefully there will be some sort of holiday series as we have a few exciting things planned! x

      Delete