Sunday 22 June 2014

A little more about me.

For quite a few years now, I have loved reading blogs online, and I always find it really interesting when my favourite bloggers answer a few questions about themselves. So, naturally, I thought I'd follow suit and do the same! This is a compilation of questions, mainly taken from questions answered by the beautiful Zoella on her blog, many, many years ago, but I've also thrown in a few of my own questions. 

Here goes...


General

Do you have any siblings?
I have one brother (28), and one sister (26).

How old are you?
21

How tall are you?
5'5"

What is your dress size?
UK 10/12

Do you have any pets?
You may not have noticed this, but I have some dogs! Four dogs (Jenny, Compo, Dexter and Harper), as well as some chickens.

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
As well as spending time with my friends/family/boyfriend/pets, I love reading, writing, singing, watching crap tv, aaaand eating. 

What is your greatest achievement?
My degree (I'm feeling all nostalgic after getting my yesterday, so I may well make a separate blog post about university)

What do you value most in life?
My family and friends.

What is your dream job?
I love writing, so something that combines that with passion for all things beauty would be ideal!

What did you take for your GCSEs?
History, French, Welsh, Music, Graphic Design, and Business Studies.

Do you have any phobias?
Velvet and celery! I'm also not the biggest fan of the sea, but that's getting a bit better.


What is your favourite book?
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak, and also I'm pretty sure Malorie Blackman's Noughts and Crosses trilogy changed my life.

What is your favourite film?
Suuuuch a hard question, but probably 10 Things I Hate About You.

Savoury or sweet?
I have a maaaaajor sweet tooth!

Favourite colour?
Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with maroon and mint green at the moment, but my all time favourite colour is probably blue, because it's pretty hard to find an ugly blue. 

Beauty, etc.

Heels or flats?
Flats, but a night out is not a night out without some heels!

Where do you buy most of your clothes from?
This is a hard one, but mainly Topshop, Primark and New Look.

Favourite shop?
Asos, all the way.

Favourite makeup brand?
Why is are these questions so hard?! I don't even think I can answer this one...

Favourite nail polish brand?
Essie or O.P.I, you just can't knock either of them.

If you had to choose one - jewellery, makeup, shoes or clothes?
If I choose clothes, I assume I can still wear shoes, right?

Do you wear falsies?
Nope. I have tried, but I just can't do it - I have very sensitive eyes, so even putting falsies near them makes them watery. 

Which product have you re-purchased over and over again?

Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 'translucent', and Neutrogena's Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Face Wash

Which product would you never buy again?

Anything from Simple - I know it works for a lot of people, but it just makes my skins and eyes burrrrn!

What is the best beauty advice you've ever been given?

Eyebrows are sisters, not twins!!


I'd love to hear your answers to these questions, too, so send me a link if you'd answered them on a blog of your own, or answer them in the comments below! And if you have any more questions, I'd love to answer those as well :)

Hope you enjoyed finding out a little bit more about me, and that it wasn't too boring!




No comments:

Post a Comment